Village on the Park Bentonville assisted living services deliver compassionate care tailored to your individual needs. We focus on helping you maintain wellness while respecting your preferences.
Services Tailored to Fit
Our Director of Resident Care conducts a comprehensive care assessment with each resident and input from their families to create an individualized plan. Our professional staff can also suggest programs to help you regain or improve your independence. Care plans are flexible, so services can be added or removed as needed.
- Customized levels of assistance
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming*
- Medication management*
- Personal laundry service*
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy available through a Medicare Certified preferred Home Health Provider.*
* Additional fees may apply.
- Professional, trained staff 24 hours a day
- Director of Resident Care, RN & Assistant Director of Resident Care, LPN
- Supervised activities and fitness programs
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Scheduled transportation
- Escort to and from dining room and activities
The Comfort of Home
A spacious apartment suite welcomes you home. Large walk-in closets, ample storage, and weekly housekeeping and linen service free you from household chores. High-quality design details and finishes surround you with beauty and style. Our concierge can arrange transportation, make reservations, connect you to a personal shopper, and facilitate deliveries or pick-ups—whatever you need, when you need it. Village on the Park Bentonville is staffed 24 hours a day with around-the-clock security for peace of mind.
Engage and Enjoy
Participate in activities and wellness programs as much as you choose. From social activities, the theater room, and exceptional dining to the on-site salon, outdoor courtyards and scheduled transportation, our goal is to make life as carefree as possible. Live life on your terms—enjoyably.